IIIT Pune is organizing AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy Sponsored Five Days workshop on Cyber Security from December 15-19, 2019.
The course has been designed to give students an extensive overview of cyber security issues, tools and techniques that are critical in solving problems in cyber security domains. The course aims at providing students with concepts of computer security, cryptography, digital money, secure protocols, detection and other security techniques.
- Cyber Security Concepts
- Cryptography and Cryptanalysis
- Infrastructure and Network Security
- Cyber Security Vulnerabilities & Safe Guards
- Physical Security
- Internet Security
- Intrusion detection and Prevention Techniques
- Security in Evolving Technology
- Cyber Laws and Forensics
- Ph.D. scholars pursuing research on the Internet of Things.
- M.Tech/B.Tech students doing thesis/projects on the Internet of Things.
- ECE/EEE/CSE Faculty of Government and Private engineering colleges/universities
- Engineers from IoT Industry and R&D Institutions
Subject experts of Cyber Security & Faculty members of CFTI Institutes and IIIT Pune.
There is no Registration fee for any participant. The participants can register through themselves on Registration (date ended). The deadline for registration is 20 Nov 2019. No TA/ DA will be paid to any participant. The participation certificates will be awarded by the ATAL academy on completion of the five days programme.
To know more about contact Workshop Coordinator
Dr. Bhupendra Singh
Department of Computer Science & Engineering
Indian Institute of Information Technology Pune