The PI reporting of candidates for B.Tech. Admissions through Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB-2019) Special rounds will be during Aug 02-05, 2019 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM at College of Engineering Pune (COEP), Wellesely Road, Shivajinagar, Pune - 411005, Maharashtra. At the time of reporting, all candidates have to produce their original testimonials for verification and submit self-attested photocopies of all the required documents (as per the list below), failure to do so may result in automatic cancellation of admission:
1. Seat Allotment letter From JoSSA.
2. Payment of fee mode of through NEFT.
3. JEE Score card & JEE Admit card.
4. High School/Secondary School certificate of the Board/University specifying the date of birth.
5. Secondary School certificate of the Board
6. Migration Certificate and Transfer Certificate from the college last attended
7. GAP Certificate
8. Four copies of recent passport size photograph.
9. Medical Certificate of fitness from the Medical Officer in prescribed format as per JoSSA.
10. Category Certificate as per JoSSA format for EWS, OBC, SC, ST and PWD.
11. Character Certificate
12. Income Certificate SC/ST Category students
13. Copy of Aadhaar Card.
For any query related to admission contact to Dr. Tanmoy Hazra (Mob. +91 9975727016, 9673095708).